City/State
    Cape Cod, ma
    Scrambler Year
    Year Purchased

86' CJ WT Dana 44 Rear For Sale

Hey Guys,

I have a good used Stock CJ Widetrac Dana 44 out of an '86 that I'd like to sell. I bought it almost two years ago and was planning on putting it under the Bread Truck, but I ended up going a different route. The gear ratio is 3.31:1. I have a bunch of pictures of it at the following link. It came with another carrier and pinion yoke when I bought it, that'll be included in the sale. The rear will need new brakes and drums, but the housing itself is in excellent shape with no rust to speak of. Any questions, PM me, etc. $600.00. A friend told me I could get more on ebay, but I'd rather not deal with that drama.

http://picasaweb.google.com/charlievenezia/JeepCJPartsToSell#

I also have the stock Dana 30 Front (in good shape) and stock AMC 20 rear for sale, also 3.31:1. The front has Superwinch lockouts that work well. The rear has one piece axles, but the pinion seal leaks. I did hear a slight hum coming from my driveline before I did my Dana 44/60 conversion (included new driveshafts) that may have been coming from the AMC 20 rear, I just wanted to disclose that. It was eating rear U-joints though, so that also may have been the problem. I know my pinion angle was off due to tired rear leaf springs. I have no pictures of the stock axles, they're still in Vermont. $300 for both.

I'm happy to ship these items on a pallet at the expense of the buyer or everything would be availible to pickup at my shop near Hyannis, Massachusetts.

Thanks, Charlie Venezia
    Write it in your heart. Stand by the code and it will stand by you. Ask no more and give no less than honesty, courage, loyalty, generosity and fairness.-The Code of the West

[url]http://www.vtxs.org/[/url]

The Bread Truck: 84 CJ-8 With Cummins 4BTAA, NV4500, D300, ARB'd Dana 44 front, 60 Rear. 8274, 37" Goodyear MT/R's

City/State
    the Springs, CO
    Scrambler Year
    83 Laredo
    Year Purchased
    PM sent

City/State
    drummondville, qc
    Scrambler Year
    Year Purchased
    pm sent

tkx
    Jeep Scrambler CJ8 1981, V8, work in progress

City/State
    Cape Cod, ma
    Scrambler Year
    Year Purchased
    Write it in your heart. Stand by the code and it will stand by you. Ask no more and give no less than honesty, courage, loyalty, generosity and fairness.-The Code of the West

[url]http://www.vtxs.org/[/url]

The Bread Truck: 84 CJ-8 With Cummins 4BTAA, NV4500, D300, ARB'd Dana 44 front, 60 Rear. 8274, 37" Goodyear MT/R's

City/State
    the Springs, CO
    Scrambler Year
    83 Laredo
    Year Purchased
    Charlie,

apologies for the slow response.. just got out of a two day simulation that limited my time here.. sent you another PM.

david

City/State
    Arlington, TX

Deal!

As I said on the last one posted on here (a month or so ago) this is a DEAL!

I have an '81 that had narrow trac axles (all that was offered that year). In the heat of my frame-off restoration, I HAD to have a wide-trac. Wanted this exact setup, so I didn't have to alter the brackets. Couldn't find one at the time.....ended up buying one from CB in Texas for $900! Then I still had to have it re-worked for the proper ratio, locker, etc.

I'm into my D-44 rear axle for about $2,000 now. Someone should jump on this QUICKLY...I'm just sayin.....that's one helluva deal.

Gary Robertson
    Arlington, Texas
    1981 -8 Scrambler (CJ ATE)
    1983 -8 Scrambler (SEE J8)
    www.utvproducts.com