• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Paint, Trim, and Drive-train Codes

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Since Cjoffroad.com has been down and it is uncertin if it is coming back, I figured I would go ahead and post these here for refrence only. I hope Cjoffroad comes back as there was a ton of good info on that site!

Attachments

• CJOffroad.com - Technical Writeups - Paint Codes.pdf
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,037
  • CJOffroad.com - Technical Writeups - Trim Codes.pdf
    23 KB · Views: 847
  • CJOffroad.com - Technical Writeups - Drivetrain Chart.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:

Bushmaster6

Legacy Registered User
City
the Springs
State
CO
sweet... good save!

I'm on a path to painting and I have "olympic white".. I'm wondering what Jamaican beige looks like on a truck, not sure I've seen that one.. I'm considering a "utility" looking color.. OD, tan, white, etc..

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
BENEFACTOR
Lifetime Member
City
Cobourg, Ontario, Cana
State
da
such a shame that CJoffroad is gone. good save!

blue_osiris1

US Navy Sailor
City
Fort Gordon
State
GA
sweet... good save!

I'm on a path to painting and I have "olympic white".. I'm wondering what Jamaican beige looks like on a truck, not sure I've seen that one.. I'm considering a "utility" looking color.. OD, tan, white, etc..

Jamaica beige looks like my flesh tone, which is almost all gone at this point lol

012-1.jpg

bouley84'

Legacy Registered User
City
Zachary
State
LA
Polarfire, I am brand new to the site, but I would like to say that I really appreicate your time and effort. You have helped me several times already. This paint code information and the craiglist you have posted have been priceless for me. Thanks

Will_Texas

Legacy Registered User
City
Longview
State
TX
Thanks! I was regretting so much that I hadn't documented these before the site went down, It was on my list but I just waited too long I guess. I had searched for them up and down but didn't think they were anywhere else out there.

Rwtennent

Gettin educamated
City
San Marcos
State
Ca
Trim levels

Thought it may be appropriate to post a trim package question here:

From my ID tag on the firewall I can determine that the original color was Olympic White (9B) and that the trim level was Nutmeg high-back bucket seats with Vinyl (5EJ).

I also read in a previous thread that 5EJ meant the Laredo package, is that correct? I also have the clock/tach on each side of the steering column, and the handle by the glove compartment is leather wrapped, along with chrome front and rear bumpers.

Was that part of the Laredo package?

One more thing, my motor has the serpentine belt, which implies it was originally a CA vehicle, is that correct? (it recently came from Washington).
attachment.php

bobbysjeep

Legacy Registered User
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Thought it may be appropriate to post a trim package question here:

From my ID tag on the firewall I can determine that the original color was Olympic White (9B) and that the trim level was Nutmeg high-back bucket seats with Vinyl (5EJ).

I also read in a previous thread that 5EJ meant the Laredo package, is that correct? I also have the clock/tach on each side of the steering column, and the handle by the glove compartment is leather wrapped, along with chrome front and rear bumpers.

Was that part of the Laredo package?

One more thing, my motor has the serpentine belt, which implies it was originally a CA vehicle, is that correct? (it recently came from Washington).
attachment.php

You are correct. You have a CA Laredo. Looked something like this.

Adams821-1.jpg

IMG_0718-1.jpg

Rwtennent

Gettin educamated
City
San Marcos
State
Ca
Laredo

That's great, thanks for the pics. It's nice to see how it looked originally. This forum is awesome!