• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Got any funny pictures?

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
On the local Jeep board we have a thread entitled "fun on the highway" and it is all the pictures people take of things they see while driving. Some of the stuff is unreal.

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
On the local Jeep board we have a thread entitled "fun on the highway" and it is all the pictures people take of things they see while driving. Some of the stuff is unreal.

Where is the linky?

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
Here are some I have taken over the years.

63470bbd80042c7-1.jpg

63470bbd8084139-1.jpg

63470bbd80510fb-1.jpg

Bryanf

Legacy Registered User
City
Clarkesville
State
GA
Saw this "chain saw" art going down the interstate a few weeks back. I told my wife that was a beautiful tree. Great way to advertise. Everyone was slowing to check out.

ezazahy5-1.jpg

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
My pappy said Son your gonna drive me to drinkin If you dont stop drivin that Hot Rod Lincoln.

Haha! I saw this thing driving on I-80 in Joisey a few years ago and couldn't reach for my camera fast enough.

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
Lifetime Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD

Uh... What's the problem??? If this was a Subaru, it was me ;) All I use mine for is to pull my 4x6 baggage trailer so I didn't think it was a problem. Funny enough when I was changing the tire last week I found the receiver that came with the dealer installed hitch, so I guess I can move the ball to it and clean this up.

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
Bump with a pic from lunch, sorry about the paper reflection on the dash, but an honest to God Chevette Diesel moving under its own power.

63532c7e76e9e46-1.jpg

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
just looked up the epa ratings 40 city 50 highway with that little car from the 80s.....