• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Just another typical day at the shop. .

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
look at all that room..... wait can i say nice!! sweet!! also or is that reserved for jim only? lol

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
I would like to just move in that shop and live.

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
So, where is a jeep to make this post jeep related on a JEEP forum!!!!!!!????????

Aren't there rules around here???

j/k- cool shop! :cheers:

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
We do have a shower.....Does that count?

Here's your Jeep in the shop photo....uploadfromtaptalk1394137044791.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394137059838.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545

breckwrecking

Narrow Tracker
City
Kittery
State
ME
Must be so difficult for you to get out of bed and go to work every morning... That place is awesome looking.:cheers:

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
Must be so difficult for you to get out of bed and go to work every morning... That place is awesome looking.:cheers:

I was thinking it would be very difficult to actually ever get any work done there.
I would be like a kid at Disney World.

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
BENEFACTOR
Lifetime Member
City
Cobourg, Ontario, Cana
State
da

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
cool suburban!

JK, very nice space and what a wonderful opportunity to do good work for ones you would expect would appreciate it... Thanks for sharing how the other 1% live

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
BENEFACTOR
Lifetime Member
City
Cobourg, Ontario, Cana
State
da
cool suburban!

JK, very nice space and what a wonderful opportunity to do good work for ones you would expect would appreciate it... Thanks for sharing how the other 1% live

I'd DD that Burban!

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
That Suburban has a 500ci fuel injected big block in it too. The guy that owns it goes for the Sam Walton(Walmart) image. He has lots of $ but does not want to flaunt it. I dig that myself....... He may have hurt the motor in it and if so we are going to make a change to it. Hopefully a pair of evil twins at about 20psi......