• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

where did you put YOUR speakers..???

K9rockydog

Basic User
City
Glendale
State
Az
even though I have a full hard top, and have speakers in the back.. I need ideas for front (cab) install..

K9rockydog

Basic User
City
Glendale
State
Az
Dobie.. w/o a doubt.. sexiest scram I have ever seen..!!!
image.jpg

and some may point to where you did your speakers.. but this is where am thinking I wanna put my cb..
image.jpg

definitely a conundrum..:banghead: :headscratch:

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
Front speakers are in the dash the rear are in the tuffy speaker fender boxes.

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
My dash had speaker "grills" in it from the factory.

DirtyB

Crazy Cajun
Lifetime Member
City
Port Allen
State
LA
I have two 4" speakers mounted in the grills on the dash with the tweeters right above them. I have two more 4" speakers mounted behind the front seats with the tweeters also. Now, the big surprise...I have two 8" woofers mounted under the custom console. They're driven by a big fat bass amp also located in the console (I forgot how many giga watts it is). I remember sitting at red light and some low ridin' city slicker with gold rims and matching gold tooth pulled up on the side of me playing what us sophisticated Cajuns refer to as "booty music". I cranked up some "Diggy Liggy Li" and some "Give Him Cornbread". Ha HA. You should've seen the look on his face when I started rattling his mirrors!!

DSCN3275.JPG

DSCN3277.JPG

DSCN3280.JPG

IMG_20140728_183323[1]-1.jpg

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
you uuhhhhh... didn't happen to notice the pic and caption above.. didja..?? Opps, just admiring the scrambler in the pic before it. :drool::bow: