• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Best LS swap aluminum radiator

buckin

Basic User
City
Warrenville
State
IL
Looking to see who used what brand and if they are happy with their choice. I have Novak's kit for the LS conversion, but am looking for a direct fit, electric fan and nice shroud assembly. Also running an auto trans. Novak's doesn't have a built in cooler, that is why I did'nt get theirs. Price not a problem, just want it to work. Thanks!

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
BENEFACTOR
Lifetime Member
City
Cobourg, Ontario, Cana
State
da
I used a Griffin. no trans cooler though.
If I were to do it again (or when this one goes), I'll probably get one from Ron Davis.

buckin

Basic User
City
Warrenville
State
IL
Ordered the Ron Francis radiator today. You can get it with a built in trans cooler. Love the shroud they have for it instead of just putting a fan on the radiator. Cost is right around $860.00. Takes a bit to get tho, 8 to 10 weeks. Gives me time to get the body back on.

Jeepin

Legacy Registered User
City
Dexter
State
MI
Jegs universal fit, under $250 and an additional $120 for fan and shroud. Cooled 450 hp with no issues.