• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Offroad Birthday Cake

oldyellowcj

Legacy Registered User
City
Sharpsburg
State
GA
My wife lets the kids pick what kind of birthday cake they want and makes it for them every year. Our boys turn 5 tomorrow and finally decided on a cake.It was between a Moab Hot tub cake or a mountain offroad cake. Well the Mountain cake was the winner this year!Boys 5th Birthday 002.jpg She couldn't find any clean monster Jeeps so I guess a monster VW Bug will have to do!

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
Awesome 🎂🎂🎂🎂

🔩🔧🔨💰

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
X 2 On the AWESOMENESS ! :bacon: :wave:

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
My wife did something similar for MY birthday a couple of years ago. It was a nice surprise.

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
When I retired the Ladies on the office did a off road and whitewater rafting themed sheet cake for the party.

Yours is very cool!

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Many many years ago... I came into the house to find a bunch of people and a surprise party.
It is amazing what they can do with cakes(DONUT wheels to boot!)... and it matched a bug I had at one time... need to get another one at some point!

IMG0104.JPG

cb

PS> Happy Birthday!