• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

New member from Western Mass

hdttm

Scrambler Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
City
Ashfield
State
MA
Hi All

I've been reading quite a bit on this site and congratulations to all for the vast amount of information you've all put together. I hope to be able to contribute where and when I can.

I realize pictures are required, so here is a quick picture of my '82. Unfortunately I've been working out of town all year and have had a chance to touch it, so its just been keeping the bikes company in the garage. Hopefully I'll get home soon and be able to do some work on it.
1_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Kane

CJ-8 Member
City
Berlin
State
ct
Nice Jeep. I am not far away in central CT. I just got mine on the road this past summer.

Sent from my GT-P5210

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
At work right now, but in Chester, Mass. We should have a get together sometime at my farm.

hdttm

Scrambler Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
City
Ashfield
State
MA
Will hopefully be heading north from central Florida in a couple of weeks (while all the traffic from New England will be heading South)

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
WELCOME Nice looking Scrambler. :wave:

hdttm

Scrambler Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
City
Ashfield
State
MA
Thanks

A couple pictures of the Jeep's "stablemates":

New%20tires.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sidecar.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Deuce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
OK, here is my Scramblers friends.
DSC03127.jpg
DSC03161.JPG

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Can't forget the Scrambler. It aint pretty, but it works hard.

DSC03064.JPG

hdttm

Scrambler Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
City
Ashfield
State
MA
Very nice!

Chester is right up the road from me (Ashfield). Love the gunmetal blue on the '03 Road King

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Yeh, its my favorite color of all HD products. So far anyways, until I break down and buy a new one...........................................................Is that an old dual glide......my uncle had one, my first ride on a MC was on a candy apple red dual glide. Uncle sat me on the tank and scared the living crap out of me, been bitten ever sense and he became my favorite uncle of all times. He also taught me how to fish and hunt. He is still a great man in my eyes.

hdttm

Scrambler Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
City
Ashfield
State
MA
Yes - it is.... its a '64 the last year of the Duo Glide before they put an electric starter on and became known as the Electra Glide. I found the sidecar last year and that is a blast to ride in, and makes handling quite an experience - you really have to lean into the right hand corners if you don't have someone in there to hold it down!! :eek: