Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sand Blast 10!

City/State
    West Lafayette, IN
    Scrambler Year
    Year Purchased
    Just got my spare transfer case back together after a rebuild, so hopefully I'll be leak free soon! Crawled under the Jeep to check status for swapping it out, and realized the rear ujoint was shot, and the front driveshaft has a slight bend. May have to get ahold of Mr Woods for some new driveshafts.
    1982 CJ-8, 4.2L MPI, 33" Wrangler Duratrac's
    1982 Cj-8, AMC 360, 35" Boggers

City/State
    beaverdam, MI
    Scrambler Year
    1984 P'ostal
    Year Purchased
    Shirt link!! Shirt Link!!

@bigwalton

City/State
    Dexter, MI
    Scrambler Year
    84 Alaskan Postal
    Year Purchased
    Shirt/swag order form

Sorry for the delay, we still have plenty of time to get these in. Shirt color TBD, thinking about a blue for something different this year.

NOTES:

1) There's some extra stuff this year so you HAVE to place the first "package" order and then you can order any extra shirts/stickers after that
    2) This is a simple form, so it can't tally your order for you but it requires that you add up and enter your total payment before you can submit so that you know what you owe. I prefer PayPal to "friends and family" but can do cash at the event if needed. If you're going to do that, please write a note on your order so I know not to look for PayPal.
    3) Once you submit, there's a paypal link to pay me in the thank you/confirmation screen. (The address is "my CJ-8.com username"@gmail.com if you need to do it manually)

Link to the form: https://goo.gl/forms/JIfnWx9AqnT64xLE2

Let me know if there are any issues or questions.

'84 Alaskan Postal CJ-8: Right-hand drive, World Cab, 35s, outboarded BDS 5" CJ-to-YJ lift with add-a-leafs, XD9000i, PSC armor, Waggy 44/HD20, 4.0/AW4, KC HiLites reverse LED kit, Runck bumpers
    '05 Rubicon LJ: Magnum Powers Supercharger, MCE Fenders, JCR sliders, BDS belly-up skidplate, Borla headers & exhaust, , chromoly axleshafts, OR-FAB bumpers, WARN Zeon, JKS JSPEC 3" lift & ACOS Pro front spacers/bumps, 315/75 Duratracs, GR8TOPS Exogate and Safari Cab top, Kleinn OBA, PIAA RF3 cube lights, Inspired Engineering LED headlights, 6-speed, CB, GR8TOPS Safari Cab
    '77 Cherokee S 4-door "Mater": Aero Tank aux gas tank, part time kit in tcase, Warn lockouts, 360 with goodies, saggy springs, loads of patina
    '08 JK Unlimited: Stock, auto, heated seat
    '99 Ford E350 "the bus": Redneck camper/tow rig conversion

All of the pics from the trip | Rockcrawler.com story of bringing the postal home from AK to NC

City/State
    Dexter, MI
    Scrambler Year
    84 Alaskan Postal
    Year Purchased
    Let's get the shirt/swag orders going folks! We want to close these out with enough time to get everything printed before the event to hand out rather than shipping things like last year!

Also, check out this thread for an offer on a slick way to mount your flag on your Jeep, they offered us a 10% discount code "Sand Blast" too!
    http://www.cj-8.com/forum/showthread.php?48315

'84 Alaskan Postal CJ-8: Right-hand drive, World Cab, 35s, outboarded BDS 5" CJ-to-YJ lift with add-a-leafs, XD9000i, PSC armor, Waggy 44/HD20, 4.0/AW4, KC HiLites reverse LED kit, Runck bumpers
    '05 Rubicon LJ: Magnum Powers Supercharger, MCE Fenders, JCR sliders, BDS belly-up skidplate, Borla headers & exhaust, , chromoly axleshafts, OR-FAB bumpers, WARN Zeon, JKS JSPEC 3" lift & ACOS Pro front spacers/bumps, 315/75 Duratracs, GR8TOPS Exogate and Safari Cab top, Kleinn OBA, PIAA RF3 cube lights, Inspired Engineering LED headlights, 6-speed, CB, GR8TOPS Safari Cab
    '77 Cherokee S 4-door "Mater": Aero Tank aux gas tank, part time kit in tcase, Warn lockouts, 360 with goodies, saggy springs, loads of patina
    '08 JK Unlimited: Stock, auto, heated seat
    '99 Ford E350 "the bus": Redneck camper/tow rig conversion

All of the pics from the trip | Rockcrawler.com story of bringing the postal home from AK to NC