Thread: CJ8 scrambler tub- FREE! (local pickup only, will not ship) Northern Illinois

City/State
    North Aurora, IL

CJ8 scrambler tub- FREE! (local pickup only, will not ship) Northern Illinois

CJ8 Scrambler tub FREE!!!

Tub needs repairs but has plenty of solid metal, and can be fixed with some welding and work, I would rate a 6 out of 10. Rear underside bed support has some rot, the areas where the roll bar mount have some rot, and the drivers side floor pan needs replacing. Original roll bar gussets are mostly rusted through but it comes with a spare set of used but useable condition replacement gussets. Most the interior has been rhino lined at some point. Previous owner also mounted diamond plate rocker covers. to cover some rust spots on the rockers.

Tub does not have a VIN, but does come with the dash panel and a few bits and pieces like the seatbelts, a bange dup dash pad, gas tank plastic liner, rear plastic fenders, and possibly one or two other pieces that were left over from my restoration of the CJ8 it was originally on.

I have a forklift at the shop for loading (but I don't take responsibility for dinging/damaging your truck or trailer when loading) and would like to get this cleared out as soon as possible.

Pics below of tub and bumper. Cash upon pickup, no checks, trades, loans, etc. Located in Elburn Illinois 60119. Email me at dawg180 at yahoo dot com if you are interested.

Attachment 55655Attachment 55656Attachment 55657Attachment 55658Attachment 55659Attachment 55660

Attachment 55661

City/State
    North Aurora, IL
    Don't know why some of the pics post as hotlinks instead of pics, but if you click on them they will open up.

City/State
    Sturgeon, MO
    I saw you have a spare tire carrier in one of the pictures. Would you be willing to sell it and ship it? I am in Missouri.

City/State
    West Bend, WI
    Scrambler Year
    82 and 84
    Year Purchased
    I'll take it. I can pick it up this weekend. I'll pm you my number.
    My Rides...
    84 Scrambler 28,000 original miles
    82 Scrambler (resto project)
    29 Chevy truck
    88 Firebird Formula WS6
    98 camry (daily)

City/State
    Flushing, MI
    PM sent

City/State
    West Bend, WI
    Scrambler Year
    82 and 84
    Year Purchased
    Thanks again Dawg180! I got it home safe and sound. I'm going to get it media blasted so I can see exactly what I'm working with. Hopefully all the bed liner isn't hiding too much. I'll start a build thread on it once I figure out what I'm doing. Thanks and hopefully I'll see you at sandblast.
    My Rides...
    84 Scrambler 28,000 original miles
    82 Scrambler (resto project)
    29 Chevy truck
    88 Firebird Formula WS6
    98 camry (daily)

City/State
    North Aurora, IL
    Ron84cj has picked up the tub and it is gone.

Please guys don't keep sending me messages asking if it is available, it is GONE.

Thanks.