• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Upper A-pillar repair panel

Orionn

Vehicular Packrat
City
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti
State
Mi
OK, I gotta save up for that for a bit. I'll contact you when I am ready for them.

THX.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Credit Cards

We now have the ability to accept credit cards. :thumbsup:

:wave:

Blk04Snake

Legacy Registered User
City
Potsdam
State
NY
This is great to know since I have one of my triangle pieces starting to rust out. Hope the stamping is exactly like original!

Spinnerhawken

Basic User
City
Ottawa
State
ON
Hey guys,

I know this thread is pretty old but as I am always late to the party.... any sets still available?

Steve

xbadcardx

City
St. Simons Island
State
GA
Are these still being made and has anyone done a how-to on how they installed these replacement panels? Very cool part and great job on reproducing it.

cellenz

City
Beloit
State
Ks
I wanted to remind people that these are done and ready to ship. Mr Beep has two sets ready to go, and I have more ready to make. Just let us know what you need, I do take credit cards, you just need to let us know which ones you have the flat or the stamped...early CJ7 are flat.
Hey, I just came across this post, are these still available, I need a drivers side patch!

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
I reached out to mr beep and he was going to check on availability, but I have not heard back.

cellenz

City
Beloit
State
Ks
Thanks, I wasn’t sure who to contact, so I reached out to both you and him, hopefully he will get back to me.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
I reached out to mr beep and he was going to check on availability, but I have not heard back.
He’s been at the Silver Lake Scramble. So a bit out of touch probably.

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
This was months ago.

BMJudd

City
Pocatello
State
ID
Hoping. Found this while hunting for the triangle panel. Anyone have these? I do have a YJ I am about to cannibalize, but liked the look if these.

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
No news, the original person that was making them has stopped. Toby has the dies (I think) but is not making them at this time.

BMJudd

City
Pocatello
State
ID
No news, the original person that was making them has stopped. Toby has the dies (I think) but is not making them at this time.
Bummer. Thanks. I will have to get creative with the YJ I have. Just enough differences I am not excited about cutting the CJ8 in half to fix the rust in the pillars and floors.

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
These are available, but the quality is not equal to a new one.

IMG_2387.jpeg

This one is destined for the Overlander when I get the desire to actually install it.