Search results

  1. CBRogers

    For those working on the Mopar MPFI conversion

    This is the sticker that you need to get from MOPAR if you want to make your conversion CARB legal. Not sure if it would be legal to to take the image to a sign printer and have them put it on white background with black printing. Carl
  2. CBRogers

    Old Member Fernando Rico Cusi passes

    I just read this post over on MPJAI, my local Club. Seems that Frernando passed away this list week. Here is the post from one of our members. Fernando Rico Cusi First off I wish I could have posted this in the club forum. For those who knew him. He recently moved to Florida and got married...
  3. CBRogers

    Think I found a 401 in a 77 Cherokee.

    Hey guys. I think that I located a 401 in an older cherokee. Not for sure but the 7 digit of the VIN under the hood is a "Z" I think that is supposed to make it a 401. I did not get a chance to really look at the side of the engine to locate the number. The body is in pretty iffy shape, but...