Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
I ended up with the 83 CJ-7 that Dustin put back together a few years ago. There’s not much that I can do to it that had already been done except for put the original slate blue interior back in. Not that I needed another CJ but I’m a fool for slate blue and this is a rare combo.

Picture of when I got it
21D684CC-117A-4DA8-882F-EB4951068CC1.png
So far I installed a NOS slate blue dash pad for soft doors that I had laying around
9EDE9788-90AE-4E6B-8C32-E5B251805BCD.jpeg
And installed
2F052C6B-AE7A-4E95-855A-868072D6444D.jpeg
All I plan on doing with this one is putting the original from the factory slate blue interior pieces back in, factory radio, putting some sort of similar graphics on it and possibly putting chrome wheels. These wheels have seen there better days so I’m not sure if I will use other white wheels I have or chrome. Then rock it out.

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Thanks a lot. It looks even better in person. I still need to swap the seats, roll bar pad etc.

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
Damn, that top looks awesome. Disappointed that I'm missing out on that slate blue interior!

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
Need everything but the top! Looking for dash pad (thin ends), seats, door cards, door handles, and sun visors.

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
I should have received my sample vinyl sheet today. I'm looking forward to some custom decal action. Pretty sure I'm going to stay close to the slate blue color with the vinyl.

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Yeah but you don't sell them so does it really matter how many 😁😁
If I sold everything I wouldn’t have it when I needed it. I did recently sell 2 nutmeg Laredo interiors to other forum members and and a few jeep too :(
One slate interior is already pretty much spoken by another forum team member.
18 years of collecting is hard to let go of.

You looking to buy a slate blue soft top, JJ ;) ?

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
If I sold everything I wouldn’t have it when I needed it. I did recently sell 2 nutmeg Laredo interiors to other forum members and and a few jeep too :(
One slate interior is already pretty much spoken by another forum team member.
18 years of collecting is hard to let go of.

You looking to buy a slate blue soft top, JJ ;) ?
I hear ya. I am messing with you. You are the slate blue king in my book. The non drilled NOS dash pad was impressive.