1985 Laredo

colts439

Basic User
City
Ashland
State
MO
good question

i have a 85 laredo white with honey. I believe there is another posted on this site. i would love to find out how many still were out there. IM SURE ITS NOT THAT MANY!!!:rolleyes:

OnlyinaJeepCJ

Legacy Registered User
City
Mobile
State
AL
For what it's worth, I have a white/honey Laredo CJ-7 and LOVE the package and the color combo....so much that I'm toying with the idea of making one of my 8s into one using all oem parts. Trouble is the honey colored items are real hard to find as it was only used in the 85 and 86 CJs (I think).

red mistress

Red Jeep Collector
City
Piney woods
State
tx
Honey

OnlyinaJeepCJ said:
For what it's worth, I have a white/honey Laredo CJ-7 and LOVE the package and the color combo....so much that I'm toying with the idea of making one of my 8s into one using all oem parts. Trouble is the honey colored items are real hard to find as it was only used in the 85 and 86 CJs (I think).
Correct 85 & 86

I love Honey color.

Spice from Wrongler is totally different look, but most people use it anyway.

colts439

Basic User
City
Ashland
State
MO
yes..the white and honey looks awesome

I must admit, i like the black laredo interior as well. Honey is by fare the best looking and your right (very hard to come by). It took me almost 2 years to
find a rear seat in a honey laredo vinyl.

Truck

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Manassas
State
Va
I have a full honey interior from a CJ 7 that I would love to trade for nutmeg larado interior.

Truck

OnlyinaJeepCJ

Legacy Registered User
City
Mobile
State
AL
Truck said:
I have a full honey interior from a CJ 7 that I would love to trade for nutmeg larado interior.

Truck
I you don't end up trading with someone, find a nutmeg interior for sale OR want to sell yours outright, PLEASE contact me.
The only trade I could do is I have a full black interior, but not Laredo.
Ed

yumpet

Worldtop CJ8
City
Coffs Harbour
State
ns
Hey you want CJ8 Laredos come to Australia, i know of about 5 or 6 atleast, there is two in my town, mine and the guy i bought mine off, his missus has one the same colour and everything, they are consecutive VIN numbers :D