• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2 Additional Christmas Packages

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
In preparing gifts this year, I ended up with a few extra goodies.
After talking to BW and the whole Secret Santa, I wanted to do something else.
So, Secret Santa aside, I wanted to give away 2 more Christmas presents/packages (I don't want anything in return, just some good Holiday Cheer and Karma!!)

So, I wanted to give it to someone that couldn't participate in the Secret Santa, Veteran, child, etc. and I saw that the list was long.
So, I figured, simple math. I have 2 gifts, so I picked 2 numbers in my head and wrote them down on a piece of paper (photo will be added to the thread when the winners are selected)

Price is right style, pick a number, without going over and you win.
If you nail it on the head, you win and that leaves one more to win.
You can only win once, if you put more than one guess, you get nothing.
This means that BW can then participate and have a shot.
If the winner happens to be my Secret Santa gift already, which is doubtful, but I will deal with it with them.

Pick a number 1-100

If we have 100 guesses, contest is over and I will PM the winners for their shipping/size info.
All I ask is that if you win, pay it forward and do something nice to someone else this holiday season... could be at work, church, etc. but just do something for someone else.

I think I have it covered, let the games begin!
BTW, I will give this 5 days, as I want to ship out the gifts all at once (these 2 and my Secret Santa one so I make only one trip to the crazy land they call the Post Office!)

Any questions, let me know.

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Sorry, should have made this clear as well, as per the Secret Santa rules... ONLY PAID FORUM SUPPORTERS CAN PARTICIPATE, sorry, but those are the rules.

cb

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
Lifetime Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
Merry XMas. I pick 33. Hopefully you are a classic basketball fan :)

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
North Dighton
State
MA
I'll go with 39. Nice idea!

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Going with 30 :thumbup:

Yes I have a Jeep problem. Yes I know it. No it actually is NOT a problem!

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
As I read the OP it is for people who did NOT take part in the Secret Sanata game ....am I correct?

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
If you have done the Secret Santa, you can do this... if you are MY secret Santa recipient, I need to work out something with you.... in the case of you don87401, you are NOT my secret Santa so have at it... toss a number out.

Craig

dmock

Jeep junkie...CJ8, JK
Lifetime Member
City
Gun Barrel City
State
TX
Merry Xmas and my daughter picked #47