2007 Nat'l Event - Photos thread

City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
I thought I'd get things started.

Here's BOBCAT with his freshly-finished stock-ish Scrambler.

Pappy Waho in his beautiful black '8.

Me with the charity Scrambler (it looks AMAZING in-person).

The only "Stubby" Jeep (me).

My buddy Josh in the '10a (with a great backdrop).

Last edited:
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
More...

Ed (TexasAg77) in his mostly stock rig.

Melanie & Sam in the red Scrambler. Both were taking turns driving throughout the week/weekend. Sam got stuck, Melanie didn't. Sam ended up stripping down to his boxers, Melanie didn't. After weighing out the facts, I prefer Melanie. ;)

Beautiful windmill photo op.

Debbie and Gary Nix had a beautiful silver Scrambler (People's Choice award), and cleaned house on the event raffle. :D BOBCAT is behind them.

Last edited:

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
The Gray Scrambler is owned by Debbie and Gary Nix of Nacodoches(sp) TX. They have made every event. They came to the first event after owning it only a month. It won the worst paint award that year.

This year it was the People Choice, if I remember.

We need some of the mud pics with Sam!

donaghy

CJ-8.COM owner
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Lexington
State
SC
pictures

as soon as I can hook up with Jake White, I can start posting the 14 GB worth of pictures. That is what the total ended up being which included ALL of the tons of pictures he took and then everyone submitting their own digital shots.

But, once I can get ahold of him, we will get all the pictures, or at least as much as we can, posted on CJ-8.ORG site.

Matt

PS.. a big THANK YOU also goes out to Jake White for running his tail off on the trails and EVERYWHERE taking pictures of the whole event.

City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
donaghy said:
But, once I can get ahold of him, we will get all the pictures, or at least as much as we can, posted on CJ-8.ORG site.
I thought that might be the case (.org), but things around here were dead, so I thought I'd post some teasers. :D

donaghy said:
PS.. a big THANK YOU also goes out to Jake White for running his tail off on the trails and EVERYWHERE taking pictures of the whole event.
Jake's pics looked GREAT. Thanks again for handling this, Jake.

Craig

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
Whew! What a blast!

Guys, thanks for letting me do this. I had a blast.

Matt is right, I have 14 gig worth of pictures to go through and try and make some sense of. I started yesterday and will work more on it tonight after work. We'll come up with a plan as to how to get them uploaded on the site here. In the mean time, I can host them here - at least the ones I took and then well get those and everybody elses up on the .org site. I can just send ya'll a link once I get them up.
Stay tuned, I'll be working on it.

Again, had a great time!

sobrbear

Legacy Registered User
City
Desert Hot Springs
State
CA
TexasAg77 said:
The Gray Scrambler is owned by Debbie and Gary Nix of Nacodoches(sp) TX. They have made every event. They came to the first event after owning it only a month. It won the worst paint award that year.

This year it was the People Choice, if I remember.

We need some of the mud pics with Sam!
I remember this Jeep from last years gathering and was surprised they didn't take an award, theri Jeep was certainly nicer than mine.

Congrats, Debbie and Gary, you certainly have a great looking Jeep there.

Now i am sad I couldn't make it.

But next year, I am so there.

Andy

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Kaiser8 said:
Great shots Jason. I had no idea you were even there to take half of the shots you did of us. Sneaky....:p
Brother Clif had the camera - He also has numerous video clips - I'll post as soon as I get time to post them.

Stouttrout

Registered Jeep Nut
City
Sour Lake
State
Tx
Looks like you guys had a blast. I wish I could have made it this year. I will be there next year. So, the pics are cool but was there a members meeting? How did that go?

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
E-mail Sent Matt

Done.

Hopefully we can get some pics up tonight for you guys to enjoy.
I went throught them all last night (All 1,700 or so that I took) and have them categorized by group, day, etc. Should make it easier for ya'll to go through them. I think I've got some good ones that can be used on the site.

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
I'm pretty sure we can do that Mike.
I'll be working with Matt on all of this and we'll get 'em all posted. Particularly that one. :eek:

Scott Mine

Legacy Registered User
City
Arnaudville
State
LA
Great Pics

Man that is some good pics from this past weekend. I can't wait to see all of the others.

I want to take the time to thank everyone that made it to the event and also the SOA meeting Sat evening. You guys make the SOA what it is and we need to keep this up.

Also i would like to thank everyone that had thier hand in making this event such a success. I know the numbers were not there, but we adapted and overcame. It was a great time held by all and alot of fun at the raffle. I had a great time and seeing all of you guys again makes this trip worth it.

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Great pics. Them big boys don't know the fun they missed not playing in the mud!

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
there went my eyes

TexasAg77 said:
Great pics. Them big boys don't know the fun they missed not playing in the mud!
O Yes we do!:rolleyes: Bobcat JUST SHOWED US! :shrug: