2014 National photo thread (did I miss it??)

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Let me know if I missed the thread where everyone posts their photos from the National, I tried to search and didn't come up with one :confused:

Here's a link to an online archive of mine, WAY too many to post all of them here. You'll have to suffer through my artsy ones, ones of my junk and family selfies, but there's too many to sort, so deal ;)

If you rode with us, you should check out to see if I got some of you. I take lots of pictures :)

I did find a new favorite of my own photos that I'd completely forgot about:

Click on one of the photos and you should get a nice slideshow viewer with the option to download any single picture, hope it works :fingerscrossed:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y3y34a9jhzvdx/2014_SOA_National_-_Moab

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
So did I miss the photo thread??? With as many folks as we had there, I would think that thread would be epic...

Bueller? Bueller?

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
That panoramic shot is beautiful. But I still like the one with the postal against the layered rock in the side of the cliff (did I describe that correctly?).

But man are you making me jones for a trip to Moab.

Dain

timothy

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
baltimore
State
oh
I didn't do any upgrading, that I know of, but click on his link above. Then hold your finger on the day you want to view till 4 options show up. Tap the "open" option. When the img numbers appear hold your finger on the first img number till those same options from before appear. Again tap "open" and that first picture will appear. In the upper right corner is < >, tap > to scroll through the pix. I'm not very computer savvy but this is how I viewed them on my iPad

Tim

jjonesee

Jeep Pro
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Houston
State
TX
And the best one. Not a Scrambler, but hes one of us!

[video][video=youtube_share;LjlcAhn16vA]http://youtu.be/LjlcAhn16vA[/video][/VIDEO]