• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2019 PA Jeep Show

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Who is going this year? Its July 20-21 at the York Fairgrounds in York, Pa. I will be there all weekend, getting there Friday late afternoon hopefully. No Jeep again, just my camper and my brother.

It's a big show, they bring in something like 60 tri-axle full of dirt and rock to make an off road course. Jeep usually has some of the concept Jeeps. Tons of vendors and people selling used parts.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
It's this weekend. It only going to be around 97° Saturday. I just need to figure out why my campers fridge is 20°. Too cold for beer. If anybody is going, drop me PM and maybe we can meet up. I am wondering if Jersey and BrklynZ28 are gonna be selling there again........

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Change of my plans, just a Saturday trip. :mad: Tow rig decided this a morning it was tired of have working power steering pump shaft seals.:banghead::banghead: 3 or 4 years ago same truck had a different problem 1 day before the show also. I think this particular Ford Superduty hates Jeeps.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
It was hot. Took some pictures. I've never seen double side boards before. I probably have seen them on this Jeep before but never noticed20190721_101204.jpg20190721_101302.jpg20190721_101246.jpg20190721_101357.jpg20190721_101331.jpg

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
More, 2 not Jeep but wicked looking to me(Hauk Design/River Raiders, had a show 1 season on history channel,now on amazon prime)20190720_123745.jpg20190720_132152_003.jpg20190720_124151.jpg20190720_123805.jpg20190720_132218_004.jpg

Reactions: SKT

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Not sure why???? I posted them just like every picture I have here. CJ7Pilot can see them.:shrug:

Yayant

City
Haddon Twp
State
NJ
Sorry I missed it this year. Just like you I had a last minute mishap on Friday evening. Temp gauge stopped working. Kinda important on a 110 heat index day and a 2 hour drive. Thanks for the pictures

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Next year it will be in Carlisle, PA. Wish it wasn't moving. Farther, no RV hooks ups, just primitive camping with a water fill and a dump station(a few shower stalls in 2 of the bathroom building), but 15 times the space if they need it.

Yayant

City
Haddon Twp
State
NJ
I have a RV too that can boondock if needed so maybe I will try then I wouldn’t be able to take my Jeep though either which is half the fun.

CCFather

City
Westminster
State
Md
Went Saturday. Man was it hot. I picked up a part in the parts row and man it was too hot to touch.

Did you guys see the Commando with a CJ front end for sale in the parts area. I fell in love with it. If I had my check book I would have bought it. 4500.

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
I had a 71 commando with CJ front clip. I loved it, told everyone it was the first scrambler prototype. A few actually believed it. ?