2020 Scrambler Owner Association - National Scramble - Rausch Creek, Pine Grove PA

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
2020 Scrambler Owners Association- National Scramble

Rausch Creek Off-road park Pine Grove PA

June 23, 24, 25 2020

Website http://rc4x4.org

General information: Rausch Creek is 3000 acres in the rolling hills of PA with trails for every level of wheeling. The park does not allow side-by-sides quads or dirt bikes.

Lodging:

At the park there is free Primitive camping arrangements can be made with the park.

• The camping is primitive and included with your admission. Pack in and pack out what you need. We have porta-potty service at the main parking lot. There is room for tow rigs and trailer parking as well as for RVs and pop-ups. We have fire rings and there is plenty of firewood along the trails for our members to use. We have firewood and ice for sale at the office. All camping is by prior arrangement by emailing info@rc4x4.org.
Other campgrounds with full amenity’s.

Hotels in the area:

Cost:

Membership fee (everyone over 16) $20 one time yearly membership fee
Daily Vehicle & Driver $50
Daily Passenger 16 and over $10

5 visit pass
$200
Season pass
$450

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
:bacon::headbang::cheers::woot:It's local to me.

Now I can ask for off and I have a dead line to get my Scrambler up and working. Can't imagine I will get my 60's under it so the 44's will have to do it. It is a no personal day off time of year so I can just hope(or quit and find a new job, that's not my style though).

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Board Member
City
Madison
State
AL
Woo hoo! It's on the calendar.

I'm glad to see it is later than this years. We weren't able to attend with the boys still in school and Alice still teaching.

Kyle
Yep, we just had to make it earlier this year to mitigate contending with the heat in SW Utah. It gets HOT there in June.
Geography was a factor for sure. I'm glad we can do it later next year too.

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Can't wait. I love Rausch Creek. usually stay at the Comfort Inn. It is a 2 star hotel. But they give special rates for those wheeling at Rausch. So mention it. Currently the rates are $89 per night.

Jake, did you reserve the pavilion for the dinners? Let me know what you need me to assist with. I am all in. Trying to think of where we would take the group shot .......

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
The Hampton is nice, comfortable and family friendly. We have stayed there twice. They have an indoor pool, nice lounge area with decent breakfast.
They also have a conference/ meeting room that we could use. Make sure mention that you are with the Scrambler roup going to Rausch Creek if you make a reservation there please.

CJ8Rockcrawler

The FABLD 8
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Minneapolis
State
MN
Yep, we just had to make it earlier this year to mitigate contending with the heat in SW Utah. It gets HOT there in June.
Geography was a factor for sure. I'm glad we can do it later next year too.
Yeah, I know. We were just bummed we couldn't make it since we lived in and love the southwest.

Looking forward to next year though!

bas157

Legacy Registered User
City
Linfield
State
PA
Twin Grove Park & Campground is a nice campground. I've stayed there a few times. Tent and full hookups as well as a good number and variety of cabins for rent. I'll actually be staying there over Labor Day weekend with my brother (barrys)

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
I am very stoked about this location and making it to a national finally....I live about 2 hours from the park in NJ....been talking to Certifiable Jeep aka Craig about coming out and staging here at my place...try to get a few different scramblers there....hopefully at least 3. :woot: