• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2022 Fall Gathering

Gscram

Scrambler Junkie
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
Our annual Fall Gathering at Hot Springs Off Road Park will be November 10 - 13. This is a very popular time of year so make your reservations early. We typically arrive on the 9th and ride trails 10th, 11th and 12th. Leave on the 13th. The park is open 7 days a week if you want to come early or leave later.

scrangler

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Topeka
State
KS
I reserved a camp spot (rv) for Mike Westphal for this event. He unfortunately cannot make it to this event. So before i cancel the spot does anybody Need it? If so give me a shout. 785 554 7722. Mike starkebaum

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Our annual Fall Gathering at Hot Springs Off Road Park will be November 10 - 13. This is a very popular time of year so make your reservations early. We typically arrive on the 9th and ride trails 10th, 11th and 12th. Leave on the 13th. The park is open 7 days a week if you want to come early or leave later.
For those arriving Wednesday, are we planning to hit Rod's Pizza Cellar for dinner that evening?

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
SOA Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
Probably can't make it

Edit: thought it was WV, not AR 😂

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie