• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

33 x10.50x15 Whats you thought ..

One ton

Legacy Registered User
City
Fredericksburg
State
Va
On runing them on 7" rims ? was going with 33x12.50 but BFG makes a 10.50 Has any one used the 10.50? Looks like it would get better ware. :shrug:

PeteE

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Gallatin Gateway
State
MT
I run them on the factory rims. I went with the Toyos. My favorite size tire for what I like to do

CBRogers

Perpetual Parts Collector
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Yorktown
State
Va
I run them on 15x8 TJ stock rims and they work fine. Side wall bulge is about right.

That said I have run 31x10.50s on CJ 15x7's and they work fine too. So I would say go ahead and do it. It is listed as an acceptable rim width. You might have to run a little less air on the street to get center bulge out, but that should not be an issue.

I personally like that tire size. I run the older BFG Mud's

I just found out about the Toyo's so I will be keeping them in mind for the Scrambler.

Carl

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I've run 12.50 BFG's on 15x7 rims. They are little too wide for the rim width but if aired down they worked. I would say 10.50's would be perfect for a 7" rim.

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
I briefly ran 33x12.50's on 15x7 rims and never had any problems. I have ALWAYS run 31x10.50's on 15x7's and they're a perfect fit.

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
West Haven
State
UT
No issue with 33x12.50 on a 7" rim. They air down well. The 33x10.50s (IMHO) look really good with factory flares and a smaller lift.