Not open for further replies.

rstickley

SOA Member
SOA Member
City
Carencro
State
La
It is a great feeling when the body and frame unite again. You know your on the home stretch now. I would have been scared that your fork lift wasn't big enough to handle the job! LOL

Dave K.

Legacy Registered User
City
Milwaukee
State
WI
I'll take some squash and those nicely patina'd sidesteps if you're not using them on the build! They would go well on my as found Scrambler project......

cruser

Legacy Registered User
City
Buffalo Gap
State
TX
Getting close

image.jpg

It seems that no matter how much closer I am, the one thing that keeps taking the worse €£¥ whipping is my debit card. :D

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
That looks great!

My debit card didn't suffer...but my Scrambler should be called "EBay".

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I thought I'd be done in six months! Ha! Over a year and I'm just starting on putting it back together!

cruser

Legacy Registered User
City
Buffalo Gap
State
TX
Another step closer

image.jpg

I spent 8 days tracing electrical short to the rear of the jeep. Had front lights blinkers and headlights. Had lights in the rear but no back up no blinkers and no brakes. Finally yesterday my son, who works for the electrical engineering group at Siemens found that I had crimped one connection and missed the actual wire. That caused it all to malfunction. My son laughed at me for a while.

Next, for 2 days I could not figure out why my clutch all of a sudden would not engage. I bled it 6 times. I read the manual. I called a friend. Nothing. Then. This morning after bleeding it 2 more times, and watching the cylinder movement over and over again, another friend says hey, did you happen to mess with the transfer gear case shifter ? Um... Well yes I did... 2 days ago...

The moral to the story is... I have learned any thing. ANYTHING can happen, try everything lol....

My list of things to do is 1 page, and it moves lol. Too bad I need a step ladder to get my old azz in. :banghead: :rotfl: :cool:

My heart goes out to all impacted by the events on this day 12 years ago.

cruser

Legacy Registered User
City
Buffalo Gap
State
TX
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Went to the Bahamas, never saw swimming pigs before lol
Got back and my rig has taken a few steps backwards. The axles are off and getting a makeover lol. Oh well. Such is life :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.