All 4 fun event

KYTJ

Basic User
City
Lexington
State
ky
Has anyone been to or going to the All 4 one event in Colorado? Headed out later this week, wondering what to expect?

Ryan

Attachments

Spieg

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Aurora
State
CO
All 4 one or All 4 Fun? If the latter, I've been to several in the past. It's a blast, but there are quite a few people, so you need to have some patience at times. This year may be interesting since we had such a heavy snow season.

KYTJ

Basic User
City
Lexington
State
ky
All 4 one or All 4 Fun? If the latter, I've been to several in the past. It's a blast, but there are quite a few people, so you need to have some patience at times. This year may be interesting since we had such a heavy snow season.
Lol, yes all for fun. Used to the hurry up and wait. Been watching the trail reports, looks like they have been working hard to get ready. Any lesser known spots we should try and hit?

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Few of us going out with Scramblers (Adams 3, Nix, Case, Westphal, Jackson) and have been to the BV area several times.

I've been to a All4Fun once and few of the others have been a couple times.

Not sure when you are arriving to BV but the Colorado Scramble is going on July 24th, 25th and 26th (free event).
https://www.cj-8.com/threads/2019-and-17th-annual-colorado-scramble-july-24th-25th-and-26th.49555/

Adams are driving all night Thursday and plan to run with the Colorado Scramble on Friday.

I'll message you my cell #

Last edited: