• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

AMC Muscle Car

mwqpd11

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Coopersburg
State
PA
Always wanted an AMX to be different. Sold the 78 CJ5 and got 69 AMX. Paint is a 10 footer was it was painted 20 years ago. Car is super solid with great trunk and floor pans. #'s don't match, which means it was cheaper. Original 390, now a 401 with quads, Tremec TKO 5 speed, Ford 9in with discs. Car drives awesome and runs 12.5's in the 1/4 mile
Delivered it:

Picked up:

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
RED WHITE and BLUE just in time for the 4th holiday... love the car... simply awesome.

cb

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
Nice Car! The AMX is what I want if I ever get a muscle car.

hefavitzen

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Rock Hill
State
SC
That is a fantastic car!!! LOVE It! Good for you! I hope it is fast too.

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
Always wanted a amx or javelin. Hard to find and even harder to afford. Nice car.

gazzo

AMC Jeep nutjob
Lifetime Member
City
Fremantle
State
WA
Wow that's outrageous! I've never seen anything like that . Is that all its natural skins and details ?

mwqpd11

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Coopersburg
State
PA
No, the car was original white. The hood scoop, stripes, and side exhaust was done by the previous owner. Yes, it is hard to find an AMX in this area that is solid. Car handles extremely well on the back roads and is a blast to drive.

Flatie46

Legacy Registered User
Gold Member
City
Russllville
State
TN
Congrads! That's really cool! When you drive it to a show or cruise-in you prob wont see 5 or 6 like you would with other brands. I bet it feels really strong with that combo.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
This thread wins the internet. :drool: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hate to see a Jeep go, but damn, you traded up BIG time. :cheers:

skiptown

CJ-8 Member
City
Madison
State
WI
cool looking ride. I just never thought of using AMC and Muscle car in the same sentence LOL