• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

And you though Scramblers were cool!

Grantshire

Legacy Registered User
City
Richmond
State
VA
Check out these Jeeps::eek: :eek:

_MG_4544-1.jpg

Hey Ted, that one looks like the "Exhibit". You could cut the front half off Mary's 5, weld it to the back half of your 7 and put here rear axle under the back (don't think it would fit in you garage though).

_MG_4608-1.jpg

Alright Big Walton, the bar has been raised on a CJ6 project!

_MG_4585-1.jpg

The orange one almost looks mild compared to some of the rest. These rigs take "Wide Track" to a whole new dimension! Wish we could get some of those accessories here, these pictures are from a off-road show in Iceland of all places!

Check out the rest of the rigs here:

http://is.oskarandri.com/jeppasyning/index.html

BOBCAT

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Louisville
State
Ky
bigwalton said:
Except for the diamond plate, this is one of the coolest Jeeps I've ever seen!!! :bow:

Looks like an early armored car.:cool:

Don

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
Check out those front fenders on the blue one.
Looks like they just extended the factory fenders out. That's pretty cool.
Might be a good idea for the boys in Louisiana and elsewhere with the fender flare laws that require they cover all of the tires.

Very cool Jeep.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
There's some awesome vehicles in there, the tire sizes they fit make for some sweet proportions. Even the Kias and Toyotas look sweet. The one Land Rover crew cab pickup is awesome.

rizz05

Basic User
City
Sangerville
State
ME
Icelanders know how to wheel! I buried a rental toyota hilux (stock) up to the frame in a field on the side of the highway in reykevic (definitely spelled wrong)...not my finest hour for cetain. This guy pulls me out, he is on the enbankment, pulling me up hill, with only three tires on the ground, driving this tricked land cruiser turbo diesel. after he scolded me for hitting the gas in the hilux, "you are just digging deeper! do nothing!" i put it in nuetral and let him have it. barely spun a tire.