Anyone else enjoying the snow?

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
We had enough moisture but because of a big large warm lake just north of us, we were probably 1 or 2 degrees to warm. It was wet flakes. It did accumulate on vehicles but really nothing on the ground :(

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
Nope, can't stand the white S%^&, was looking forward to moving to TX next fall but looks like they're getting more than we are up here...

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
We had 3-4 inches here in SE PA. Not enough for me to make money plowing.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Got 4”+ that didn’t accumulate on the paved surfaces. I’m glad that I didn’t have to plow. Stella, the puppy, had a blast...she didn’t want to come back in the house.

Zodiac

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Macomb
State
MO
60s and sunny here in SO MO today... I miss snow. Grew up in NE IL and SE MN and many points in between. I haven't been for a decent schuss in almost 10 years.

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I'm enjoying the LACK of snow so far, especially after "Snowpocalypse" last winter...

LAR-308

Basic User
SOA Member
City
Newark
State
OH
I went my clubs Christmas trail ride on the 9th, hit the trails at 9:30 am. Rode all day, started to snow on the last trail, then snowed harder. All riders made to the rally point at 5:30 pm, aired up, loaded up, etc.. We left for dinner, roads were bad, locals telling us hills were impassible. Aired down and checked out the hills, way to many cars stuck, turned around, took the long way away round. Met the others for dinner, ate and left for home. It's normally a 1 hour drive, got home at 10:40, I drove home with less air in my tires than I ran on the trail. I was hoping for some snow wheeling but not on the way home. Ron.

Kane

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Berlin
State
ct
I cant bring myself to running my Jeep in the snow with all the salt and green crap they throw down. My undercarriage is too clean for that.