Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I was wondering how many on here are orginal owners. I know there are a bunch of wise guys, so by orginal owner I mean you still have the Scrambler that you bought brand spanking new from the Jeep dealer.

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
My pop bought his new in 1985 (it is an 85). Been garaged and pampered its whole life, and someday will join my CJ7's in my garage as one of my "babies" as my wife calls my jeeps...

donaghy

CJ-8.COM owner
SOA Member
City
Lexington
State
SC
not me, but Phil

I believe Phil Rose (woreout) here in Columbia is the original owner of his or at least I think his wife is !!!

I'll let him chime in though..

matt

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
Yuppers, I am :)

Still have all the paperwork for my '85. I ordered the hard top & Renegade package to go with it, 6 cyl, bigger gas tank & swing away tire carrier as options.

woreout8

Basic User
City
Crystal River
State
FL
Original Yup

Yes Sir,

Bought the 8 new from Graves Jeep in Olean, NY. in June 1982 with 95 miles on the odometer. Currently has 273,600 on the odometer. Not in great shape but still runs and can almost keep up with the big boys (still stock). The 8 is still in my wife's maiden name after all these years, like she doesn't trust me or something.

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
The last time I visted Moab during Easter I told some one that I was an orginal owner and he was amazed. He said the he had not meet that many orginal Jeep owners, and even less orginal Scrambler owners, that most had bought used. So I was just curious about this group.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I bought mine from the original owner, and even got the window sticker...that sorta counts, doesnt it?:rolleyes:

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
ME TOO

I'm the second owner on mine also,it used to be a bone stock scrambler with 102,000 miles when i bought it from the original owner,not much of the "original" left,i do still have all the original papers,owners manual,dealer invoice,etc..............-JC:p