Back After Several Years Away

Bryanf

Legacy Registered User
City
Clarkesville
State
GA
Good afternoon. First time I’ve visited this site in many years. For years I was very active on this site and owned three CJ-8’s. I’ve sold two of the three. Still have my Tan 81. For the past 5 years I’ve been very busy and did some moving around the Southeast states for my job and now I’m back in Northeast Georgia. I look forward to catching up on Scrambler news.
-Bryan

gr8dain

Hater of Electronics
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Agreed. welcome back. Just come back to chat, or do you have any plans for the remaining Scrambler? Nice color by the way. Is that a black top of dark brown?

Bryanf

Legacy Registered User
City
Clarkesville
State
GA
Agreed. welcome back. Just come back to chat, or do you have any plans for the remaining Scrambler? Nice color by the way. Is that a black top of dark brown?
Back to chat. I always enjoyed the conversations and pictures on this forum. I will probably do some upgrades to the Scrambler in the next year or so. I had a brown top but now have a black one. It hasn’t been on in several years though. I keep it in a garage with the top off.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Back to chat. I always enjoyed the conversations and pictures on this forum. I will probably do some upgrades to the Scrambler in the next year or so. I had a brown top but now have a black one. It hasn’t been on in several years though. I keep it in a garage with the top off.
You should remember we love pictures ;)