• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Bestop Full Soft Top

Bubuxio

City
Raleigh
State
Nc
Guys,

Bestop full soft top on sale for $798 on morris4x4 . Seems to be the best price out there. Has anyone seen a better price anywhere else?

Also, is it a good top for the price?

Thank you

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
That is a pretty good price. I paid $850 for mine plus another $500 for soft doors from Quadratec.

It is the only easily purchased NEW soft top on the market right now. (By easily, I mean off the shelf and ready to go). I bought it because I wanted a new top with good plastic and good zippers. I prefer the look of the other tops on the market that let you roll up the side windows, but this one works.

20181110_175203.jpg

20181110_175218.jpg

Bubuxio

City
Raleigh
State
Nc
That is a pretty good price. I paid $850 for mine plus another $500 for soft doors from Quadratec.

It is the only easily purchased NEW soft top on the market right now. (By easily, I mean off the shelf and ready to go). I bought it because I wanted a new top with good plastic and good zippers. I prefer the look of the other tops on the market that let you roll up the side windows, but this one works.

View attachment 72241

View attachment 72242
That looks very good. Thabks for the reply. It comes with everything needed? Hardware, tubes, etc?

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Guys,

Bestop full soft top on sale for $798 on morris4x4 . Seems to be the best price out there. Has anyone seen a better price anywhere else?

Also, is it a good top for the price?

Thank you
Thats where I bought my Kayline top from 20ish years ago, they had the best price by far back then also. I paid less than that with doors then. One of these years I will open the box up and check it out. Back then ARB lockers could be had for $7?? also. Dang inflation and stuff.

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
That looks very good. Thabks for the reply. It comes with everything needed? Hardware, tubes, etc?
Yes,

It comes with everything you need for the installation (except tools and the mental fortitude to drill holes in the body of your jeep!)