• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Blessings

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
59C5BB77-9F2C-4FCE-B714-C4056983C5FB.jpg

As some of you know, I have a grandson with NF, neurofibromatosis. He was diagnosed at 18 months old. They told us there is no cure or treatment. The doctors told us he would be fortunate if he made it to the age of three.
Jesse is celebrating his 13 birthday today. We are so blessed.

Cmath

Scrambler Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
City
Woodstock
State
Ga
That really defines being thankful! Thanks for sharing. Happy thanksgiving/holidays!!

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Your family really has been blessed. Have a great Thanksgiving. All the best !

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Awesome! You guys are in my prayers daily.

Zodiac

CJ-8 Member
City
Macomb
State
MO
And people say miracles don't happen anymore! I'm looking forward to seeing more from this fellow in the future, he's obviously here for a reason. Congratulations.

53D Scrambler

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Hampstead
State
NC
Man that's great. All children are a blessing, so glad for your family on his 13th birthday. A TEENAGER now!

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
This is the best thing that I have heard happen all year. God bless him and your entire family.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Thanks everyone. Jess went deer hunting for the first time today with his dad and big brother. They had an 8 pointer walk in tront of their deer stand. Jess said it was to pretty to shoot and didnt deserve to die. he decide he will go to the FOP shooting range and shoot "Paper Stuff" instead of animals. :wave: