• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

blower motor

splogue

Legacy Registered User
City
Norfolk
State
Va
Can anyone tell me how the heater blower motor is wired. I went to turn on the heater the other day and nothing happened. Then the heater core decided to go out so I have the heater box apart.

While taking apart the box I did nto take a single wire off the motor. So now I need to figure out how to rewire it. The only connection on the motor is in the engine bay, and it is a single spade connector. Is that correct?

Thanks

Sean

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Can anyone tell me how the heater blower motor is wired. I went to turn on the heater the other day and nothing happened. Then the heater core decided to go out so I have the heater box apart.

While taking apart the box I did nto take a single wire off the motor. So now I need to figure out how to rewire it. The only connection on the motor is in the engine bay, and it is a single spade connector. Is that correct?

Thanks

Sean

That single wire, under the battery tray, is the only wiring to the heater motor. I hope you're doing the Blazer motor upgrade while you're in there. It makes a huge difference.

splogue

Legacy Registered User
City
Norfolk
State
Va
BLazer motor

Yes I am doing that upgrade.

Finally got the jeep on the road and have been under it 3 of the six days. I guess that what happens when it has been years since driving.

Sean