• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Body mounts

helimd

City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Hello, all. Well, I am preparing to install my new tub and just realized that the body bushing kit for the scrambler has multiple different lengths for the bushings and rubber. Anybody have a diagram giving the locations for the different sized mounts. I can always just feel it out, if necessary. Thanks in advance for the help.

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
Hello, all. Well, I am preparing to install my new tub and just realized that the body bushing kit for the scrambler has multiple different lengths for the bushings and rubber. Anybody have a diagram giving the locations for the different sized mounts. I can always just feel it out, if necessary. Thanks in advance for the help.
This is the installation instructions for a 1" body lift, (just subtract ~1" from the lengths :shrug: )

helimd

City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Thanks, guys. Both documents show the same layout. Unfortunately, 4 out of 12 of the rubber donuts vary in length by 1/4 to 1/2 inch. The steel sleeves are all the same length so I'm assuming this will work. I'll do a test fit tomorrow and see.

Emile

City
Wilsonville
State
OR
Thanks, guys. Both documents show the same layout. Unfortunately, 4 out of 12 of the rubber donuts vary in length by 1/4 to 1/2 inch. The steel sleeves are all the same length so I'm assuming this will work. I'll do a test fit tomorrow and see.
I just replaced all mine and I believe the thicker ones go below the jeep logo on this side. I bought the crown kit and had to cut each of the bushings to length (pain in the ass as half broke and had to be welded.)