Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Hi guy's

Awhile ago in one of the post I saw someone give a site address to a company that sold a complete Scrambler bolt kit in stainless as well as another option...I thought I saved the link but can not find it now...it was a very complete kit...any one know the url?

thanks

Craner8

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Orlando
State
FL
Don't know URL but mine is from "Totally Stainless". Shop around, prices vary alot; I think mine was $240? But its complete. Second one I've used. Very happy.... Found paperwork for it. Tele number to order is 800- 767- 4781, but check their price vs others who offer same exact product. Use never- sieze too.

Manhattan

Legacy Registered User
City
Atlanta
State
GA
Currently working my way through this kit - could not imagine building the CJ without it. Not only would it cost a LOT more to buy the hardware piece by piece, but the amount of time saved by not running to the hardware store to match bolts is huge.

Also, it's actually fun to pick up a part - headlight assembly - and grab the matching little, individually labeled baggie "headlight assembly" and have the right number of perfect nuts, screws, bolts...