Bolt Size for Interior Door Pulls

RRJeep

Basic User
City
Madras
State
OR
I'm rebuilding my full hard doors and have managed to lose the original door pulls and bolts. The new interior handle/pulls don't come with the bolts included. Anyone know what size/length they are? I would take my doors down to the hardware store until I found the right size, but they're currently at the painters and will be for another month.

Thanks.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
kinda unique and a button type head, torx, and has a shoulder...Ill grab a pic. thread is standard tho 3/8 24 I think so technically any normal bolt will work but id source OEM they will work much better

RRJeep

Basic User
City
Madras
State
OR
That's really helpful, thanks. Any ideas on an OEM source? I'm not seeing any on eBay or the usual jeep parts suppliers.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
That's really helpful, thanks. Any ideas on an OEM source? I'm not seeing any on eBay or the usual jeep parts suppliers.
I can sell them and also have all other bolts in stock for CJs if you need anything else. Feel free to send me a PM.

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
If you can just find the button head Torx or Allen bolts(should be easy), you can cut a short piece of 3/8 brake hard line to form the spacer.

But getting a set of OEM bolts from Jersey would be the best.