• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Calling all CJ-8

Srambler83

Legacy Registered User
City
Houston
State
TX
Anyone have a transfer case D300 twin shifter they want to part out?:D I am looking for a small EXTERNAL part. I am starting to have cj-8 withdraws. I can send you pictures. I am a little:evil: that I can not find these parts.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
This is not a Scrambler-specific part, have you posted on jeepsunlimited.com, offroad.com, etc. etc. etc.? Any D300 will work to find this.

Is it the piece the shifter handle goes into that is then attached to the shifter rod?

Srambler83

Legacy Registered User
City
Houston
State
TX
See post under this title labeled "Transfer case D300" I recently posted with pictures. I have not been able to find this parts. If you know where I can buy it I would really apprciated or point me in the right direction. I have a few ppl looking for it but I have not heard anything back from them yet?:confused:

Thanks

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Found one for you...I couldn't locate my spare, but I'll let go the one on my extra case. Make me a fair offer and I'll take it, I have no idea what it's worth. I've got the plate, the pins, what else did you need?

Srambler83

Legacy Registered User
City
Houston
State
TX
Thats all I need just the part and the pins. Sorry, to say I have no idea of what it is worth. Your guess is as good as mine. What is it worth to you plus shipping as well.:rolleyes:

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
$10.00 sound fair? If that works PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail. You want USPS (Cheap but slow) , Priority Mail (3-5 days,)or FedEx (fast and expensive)?