Charity Scrambler giveaway (video?)

City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Would it be possible for someone to take video of the charity Scrambler giveaway? Someone could upload it to youtube.com. It would be great for both people who can't attend, and also from a project "documentation" standpoint.

Thoughts?

Craig

cjrusty

Basic User
City
belleville
State
il
i will be taking as much video as possible. i have video editing software, and a digital video camera. i can post it on youtube easy. what day will the giveaway be?

Last edited:
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
cjrusty said:
i will be taking as much video as possible. i have video editing software, and a digital video camera. i can post it on youtube easy. what day will the giveaway be?

June 21st, IIRC. Thanks for the offers, guys.

Craig

Truck

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
Va
Yes, we talked about this at the officer meeting today...we will try and make this happen.

Truck

Scott Mine

Legacy Registered User
City
Arnaudville
State
LA
Video

So you mean to tell me that I will be on YouTube. I do not believe that the open public is ready for someone like me though. :D You might not want to rethink putting it on YouTube. :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

donaghy

CJ-8.COM owner
SOA Member
City
Lexington
State
SC
posting video

we can post it directly on the WWW.CJ-8.ORG in the open section so you do not even have to login to see it.

I can work with Truck to make this happen and make a link visible from the front page.

Matt