• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

CJ-8.com Baseball hats

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
With permission from the owners of Cj-8.com i am selling baseball hats with CJ-8.com on the front and a custom line on the back (user name was my thought process but anything can be added). Hats are a FlexFit pro hat and come it 2 sizes S/M will fit up to a 7 3/8 head anything over that would be a L/XL. Hats come out to $30 which includes a custom line on the back of the hat and shipping to the Continental United States. Shipping outside of the US can be accomplished and will be dealt with on an individual basis.

To order hats please respond to this thread with the following information:

Size:
Quantity:
Custom name on back:

Then Send payment via PayPal to jake.everly@gmail.com and include your shipping address in the notes section.
If you do not have PayPal and would like a hat please PM me and i will send you an address to send a paper check.

Once payment is received I will get the hats shipped out.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
CJ-8 hat back.jpgCJ-8 hat.jpg

SteroidGorilla

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Loxahatchee
State
FL
Interested. Are these flat brimmed? snapbacks or whatever the kids are calling them?

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
No they are not a flat brim. Standard flexfit with moldable brim.

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
Sweet Hats! :drool: Wait, that ones already got my name on it!!! :cheers: :woohoo:

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Ok lets give this another shot i have figured out how to lower the price of the hats down to $25 if shipped.

I am also willing to do an order to be brought to Nationals the year thus no shipping.
Price for hats brought to Nationals $20 that's right one crisp $20 dollar bill.

With permission from the owners of Cj-8.com i am selling baseball hats with CJ-8.com on the front and a custom line on the back (user name was my thought process but anything can be added). Hats are a FlexFit pro hat and come it 2 sizes S/M will fit up to a 7 3/8 head anything over that would be a L/XL. Hats come out to $25 which includes a custom line on the back of the hat and shipping to the Continental United States. Shipping outside of the US can be accomplished and will be dealt with on an individual basis.

To order hats please respond to this thread with the following information:

Size:(S/M will fit up to a 7 3/8 head anything over that would be a L/XL.)
Quantity:
Custom name on back:

Then Send payment via PayPal to jake.everly@gmail.com and include your shipping address in the notes section.
If you do not have PayPal and would like a hat please PM me and i will send you an address to send a paper check.

Once payment is received I will get the hats shipped out.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
CJ-8 hat.jpgCJ-8 hat back.jpg

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
I have received some orders for hats and will be.placing an order this week. Anyone else?

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
(1) size S/M with name on back: Pappy

(1) size L/XL with name on back: chiefwaho

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Wont be heading to the embroidery shop for a few more days. Keep them coming one big order is much easier.

SurfnCJ8

Legacy Registered User
Lifetime Member
City
Wilmington
State
NC
(1) size s/m with name on back: SurfnCJ8

(1) size L/XL with name on back: SurfnCJ8

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Everyone who has ordered and provided payment thank you.

I currently have 6 hats ordered and would love to have 10 to place the order.

I'm going to let this ride until Friday the 10th and go with what I have then as I don't want to keep those who have ordered waiting.

Thank you

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
First round of hats have been ordered. These should be done by next Friday and for those of you who asked for shipping i will get them out first of the week.

Dont think that tou have missed out. I can place orders when ever keep the orders coming

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
First Hat order has been picked up and shipped.
20170316_160013[1].jpg20170316_160036[1].jpg
Hats that were shipped today
Cloud 8
SurfnCJ8 (2)
mattinfl (Steroid Gorilla)

Next order is already started so let me know if you would like one I am going to try to place the next order around April 1. Work is about to get very busy as the reason for April 1 but order away and Ill get them going.

Current orders placed for second round
FlagJeep

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
I am sure they have other colors i will check and let you know. The hat i have been using seems to be high quality ive been wearing on for about a year and don't want to go with a lesser hat. But i will investigate other color options next time i make it to the shop.

SteroidGorilla

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Loxahatchee
State
FL
0318171323 (640x360).jpg

Got my hat yesterday, looks great. One problem, somehow the spelling is wrong???

SurfnCJ8

Legacy Registered User
Lifetime Member
City
Wilmington
State
NC
Got mine yesterday as well. Look great but same issue with spelling. They put a "t"in it ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 64

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Well darn it i guess i should have looked at them a little closer before i put them in the mail.

Stand by ill fix it.

Thanks.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Reminds me a little of Wal-Mart. When you try to get them to decorate a cake they get that wrong some also :)