CJ-8.com Membership Giveaway - Scrambler Photo Contest!

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Let's see your best Scrambler photos!

Stephen/@CJ7Pilot has the patience of Job because he donated a year membership months ago and left it to me to decide how to give it away. I had a post drafted some time back but never finished/posted it. I want to fix that and here's what I came up with. Post one photo (if you post more than one, only the first one will be considered) of something Scrambler related (if yours is a project, that's fine, doesn't have to be a complete/driving rig) and I'll pick the one that speaks to me the most and you win the membership. If you're an existing member, you can give me a non-member to give it to.

Simple and straightforward! Let's say Sunday night Sept 22 for the deadline.

Here's one of mine for inspiration, it's Jake/@CJ8LVR on the WARN run at EJS this year. :smokin:
DSC_5880.JPG

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
20170908_203749_001resized.jpg

Taken at our local Jeep night on our main street. Mines the red and black. Old time Scrambler owner's know the other one.

This was my second choice. Out on the trail, Rock Junction 2016, Grand Junction CO.
DSC05040 resized.jpg

City
Mears
State
Mi
"The big bogs on the Mile of Mud section were deep and dank, with horsepower and tires (or the lack of) the deciders of who had to be strapped. Rob Draper of Grand Rapids blew a front axle U-joint on his Chevy-powered '82 Scrambler earlier in the day, but he still three-wheeled through most of the grunge without a problem." ( from the magazine article that Rick Pewe did in the Cumberland Falls, Kentucky area).

Attachments