• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

CJ-8 T-Shirts - where to find them?

Scramblin_Jim

Legacy Registered User
City
Goodyear
State
AZ
Didn't we use to have a store site that sold Scrambler t-shirts? My 15-year old daughter wants one just like the one I bought about 5-years ago with the outline sketch of a Scrambler on the back. Where are t-shirts sold these days?

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I can probably come up with a few designs, just give me a week or so. As for where to get them printed at I'm not sure and I don't know if I want to get into the t-shirt printing business.

BigPumaRebel

Legacy Registered User
City
Brookshire
State
TX
it might be easier to just figure out who wants one and just print up enough for just one order.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Matt, our site owner, used to sell some Scrambler t-shirts. I don't know if he still does. Also, AllThingsJeep used to sell some, but since Norman passed away (his wife Jean now runs the company), I don't know if they have any Scrambler shirts. Norman was a Scrambler guy, too.

Scramblin_Jim

Legacy Registered User
City
Goodyear
State
AZ
AllThingsJeep used to sell some, but since Norman passed away (his wife Jean now runs the company), I don't know if they have any Scrambler shirts. Norman was a Scrambler guy, too.

Looks like his wife is not. I looked and didn't see any Scrambler - CJ-8 stuff. :shrug:

scrambler81

Basic User
City
Hammonton
State
NJ
Here's another Matt that was supposed to be setting up shop, but we really haven't heard from him since he sold his Scrambler :shrug:

https://www.cj-8.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24177

Is that what happened to him? It really bummed me out when he pulled his designs off that T-shirt website. My boys and I each got a shirt with my Scrambler on it, but I wanted to buy a bunch more for myself and others. I was waiting to see what new designs he came up with, but I never did hear anything more about it.

timothy

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
baltimore
State
oh
Matt, owner of this site, had some at the Scrambler Nationals so unless he's sold out he's probably got some to sell.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
There were some shirts in the store here, but the server move forced us to turn off the store until after the upcoming software upgrade.

I'll send Matt a note about this thread and he can let us know what he has.

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
I always liked the "8 is greater than 7" shirt that had a piture of both the CJ8 and CJ7 with dimensions on the back. Never had the chance to get one but would order a couple if they were ever made again.

:shrug:

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I always liked the "8 is greater than 7" shirt that had a piture of both the CJ8 and CJ7 with dimensions on the back. Never had the chance to get one but would order a couple if they were ever made again.

:shrug:
Those were from Matt Donaghy, so there's a good chance we can get more.

84jeepscrambler

84 Scrambler 68 Mustang
City
Kutztown
State
PA
I also loved that "CJ-8 greater then CJ-7" T Shirt and would love to get one if there are any still laying around....

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
I am interested as well!

As long as they come in big boy sizes!

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Come to the SOA nationals and you can get a cool different one each year! Always good looking shirts.

SCJeeper

Legacy Registered User
City
Pickens
State
SC
You can get anything made you want at Uberprints.com. You custom make anything you want. I hope that I am not violating any policy or anything posting the website but I got a onezie for my little boy that is due in Feb.. Here is what the onezie looks like front and back. This is our first child and I am very excited! I am going to pick up his/mine project Jeep next weekend an 81 CJ7! i know its not an 8 but my thinking was that by the time he is old enough to drive, the classic Jeeps are going to be getting even more rare and it was a great deal.

5190033944_807cdf5cb3-1.jpg

5189435865_c87bd567ea-1.jpg

Scramblin_Jim

Legacy Registered User
City
Goodyear
State
AZ
Dat's nice!!!!!!

Anyone have a digital image of a Scrambler? Looking more for the outline type of image like I was referring to back in the OP.
I scanned the back of my shirt.

Last edited:

Scramblin_Jim

Legacy Registered User
City
Goodyear
State
AZ
Here is the image I am speaking of. Anyone have a problem with me using this image? I don't see a copyright symbol on the image anywhere.