CJ saddle bags

mchoward48

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Venice
State
FL
I have an upholstery worker making blue-prints of my OEM nutmeg saddle bags. Would anybody be interested in a pair made out of fresh material? Price point would be roughly $200. I just want to see if anybody would be interested

walkerhoundvm

Just trying to stay upright
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
I would try to alter the original pattern to work better with our roll bar dimensions if you can. The OEM bags don't quite fit right.

Jasoncarrie94

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Mountain Brook
State
AL
I have an upholstery worker making blue-prints of my OEM nutmeg saddle bags. Would anybody be interested in a pair made out of fresh material? Price point would be roughly $200. I just want to see if anybody would be interested
I was just curious if you ever had these made. I’m looking to Have some made as well, and am looking for the blueprints.

mchoward48

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Venice
State
FL
I was just curious if you ever had these made. I’m looking to Have some made as well, and am looking for the blueprints.
I did have them made, they’re back home in FL with my Jeep now though, so I have no access to them, as far as a blueprint, I didn’t personally retain one, but I think the woman that did mine might still have one. I will ask next time I make it back down there. 8DA857C1-93BC-4C15-B704-2C881AD39F28.jpeg

City
White Rock
State
NM
I have a set of Bestop saddle bags if someone wanted them but as noted, they arent the best fit with the Scrambler bed roll bar

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
Im actually looking for a set for my early cj5 and six. I'd be I tested in seeing them to purchase.

City
White Rock
State
NM
sorry for the delay, I totally spaced it out, here are some pics, they appear to me to be more suited to the later CJ7 bar but what do I know...

Attachments