CJ8 Scrambled

jpnmaine

CJ-8.com Member
City
East Wilton
State
ME
I am new to the forum; and have recently purchased a Scrambler. The good...next to nothing in money was exchanged. The bad...everything else. I currently own a CJ5 that has been worked on and modified over the years, but will soon be leaving Maine and heading to NC. My oldest son is in the military doing...things. And when he returns from deployment the 5 will be in his door yard. Thus the need for another. The 8 I thought was quite an ugly one...But it is unique. The winters are long and what the hell..I needed a garage pet anyway.
Pic of the 5...
IMG_1377.JPG

Pics of the 8
IMG_20200107_120740662.jpg IMG_20191116_113809984.jpg
IMG_20191116_113942487_HDR.jpg
I am currently working on modifying a CJ7 frame to replace the 8's frame. It was to far gone. Pics of CJ7 frame mods and a few questions will follow. Not sure if I should continue with this thread as the build progresses, or to have this thread moved to Builds as more updates follow.

Last edited:

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Welcome and congrats on the Scrambler. Feel free to start another thread in the build forum once you start in and leave this one as a "Welcome" post. Whatever you want to do is fine, I can move this too, if you want.