Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I can get to Colorado pretty quick. I was there a week and a half ago but not with the Scrambler. My LJ is the one in the middle. P1100218.jpgresized.jpg T

This is also Colorado, a little northwest of the where the other picture was taken
P1100206.jpgresized.jpg

RMNP CJ-8

CJ-8.com Member
City
Loveland
State
CO
Mountian pic is by Ouray, Yankee Boy. The other is off of the Dallas Divde head north coming out at Delta.
Nice! I want to take my Scrambler down to Ouray sometime soon during the fall.
It was sold new in Grand Junction and spent most of its life in Ouray. It was driven to and from work by a banker that lived in Ouray.

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
Ok. I'll give you that. Colorado is a spectacular place to own, travel, wheel and enjoy a Scrambler. BUT...California it is rather prestigious to own a Scrambler. Our state government is HELL BENT on getting ours off the road. If/when they get close to achieving that we'll be heading your way. Although I believe you're already tired of what the previous Kalifornians have brought to your state. Maybe more Scrambler owners can counter that.

RMNP CJ-8

CJ-8.com Member
City
Loveland
State
CO
My wife and I got married a few years ago at Sprague Lake. Last year we went back (with our new addition) and ran into a moose :)

View attachment 84357
Awesome! I love going up to the park.The moose have been coming over in that area more recently. We are planning on building a house soon on some land we have in Estes that backs up to the park. Let me know if you are ever back in the area, it would be nice to meet up.