Congrats to prattjt8d (Ed)!!!

jeffs396

mini Scrambler
City
NE
State
OH
We just had a happy new addition to our family (a little girl, our first and a month early) so the wife and I are pretty tired. :thumbsup: Just writing this from the hospital room......wifi is just amazing.
Ed
Would like to congratulate my friend Ed on his new addition(s)!!! Hope all is well with Momma & baby.

The "other" addition would be Ed's new Scrambler! :thumbsup:

We need pics! :wave:

Last edited:

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Sounds like lots of picture possibilities with a new baby and a new Scrambler :thumbsup:

Congrats on both fronts! I've been working on my 4 year old daughter to be a Jeep fanatic since she made the scene. Nothing better than being a parent! :D

prattjt8d

Legacy Registered User
City
Nashville
State
TN
Thanks!

Thanks!.............Hopefully will try to get some pics together soon. I've got several pieces that have come in within the past week that need to go on the 8 but are sitting in the garage. I'm hoping things will get into a routine soon and baby Kate :ZZZ: can hang out with dad while I get a few things done :thumbsup:.

Ed

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Just a tip, mine's 4 and she STILL falls asleep faster in the Scrambler than anything else. Maybe a little ride and then come back to park in the garage for some wrenching while its nap time :)

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I'm trying hard to get my grandson's first word to be "Jeep"....

Eric- was that a subtle hint that you need some PICS? :D