• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Could this really be a Scrambler

One ton

Legacy Registered User
City
Fredericksburg
State
Va
Took the wife for her first ride in the Scrambler today and we stoped buy a thrift store and i seen this old Avon bottle that looked like a Scrambler to me :shrug: . Have any one ever seen anything like this? Could it be a Scrambler? :shrug::shrug: Even had the old box, It is old.
avonjeep007-1.jpg

avonjeep006-1.jpg

avonjeep009-1.jpg

avonjeep006-1.jpg

avonjeep008-1.jpg

Last edited:

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA

PetesCj-8

CJ-8 Member
City
slatington
State
pa
Just for arguments sake Dj-5s didnt have a 7 slot grille. My eyes arent all that good espcially looking at that bottle , but it has more slots than a Dj.

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
Lifetime Member
City
Baltimore, Ontario, Cana
State
da
Just for arguments sake Dj-5s didnt have a 7 slot grille. My eyes arent all that good espcially looking at that bottle , but it has more slots than a Dj.

its hard to tell from the pic, but i see 5 slots...

CBRogers

Perpetual Parts Collector
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Yorktown
State
Va
No, No, No,,,,,

That is an Early CJ-6 with the elusive Sears Aluminum Hard Top on it.

Carl

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
Lifetime Member
City
Baltimore, Ontario, Cana
State
da
CJ-6s never had the van style sliding door..... Its a DJ-5....

jeepdj5uspostalmail21230972-1.jpg

One ton

Legacy Registered User
City
Fredericksburg
State
Va
It looked so long in the back i was hoping for a Scrambler :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

PetesCj-8

CJ-8 Member
City
slatington
State
pa
And thats a great post right there. Dj-5s were based off Cj-5s. Im wondering how to explain the rear overhang on the bottle. Im thinking if we"re all going to critique it its just a poorly designed bottle??
CJ-6s never had the van style sliding door..... Its a DJ-5....

jeepdj5uspostalmail21230972-1.jpg