• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Cumberland and Tennessee River Trip

bobbysjeep

Legacy Registered User
City
Charlotte
State
NC
I realize this isn't Jeep related but I thought some of my fellow Jeepers may be interested in following along on my adventure. I'm going to attempt my first blog. I will be making an eight day river trip through four states in our little fishing boat. Plan on doing daily entries with highlights, distance traveled, pictures, etc, etc.

I will be launching the boat to start the trip in about an hour.

If your interested in following along, go to the attached link and select "follow" at the bottom of the page.

http://8dayrivertrip.wordpress.com/

Map_edited.jpg

20130813_134907.jpg

rstickley

SOA Member
Gold Member
SOA Member
City
Carencro
State
La
Sounds like it will be a great adventure. Have a safe trip!

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
When you come up thru Chattanooga, you will be withing 30 mins of me. What day are you getting out of the river? That is about 7 miles from my house!

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
This is awesome. Read the whole blog over the weekend. Go Yamaha, keep purring. :) :wave:

SKT

Legacy Registered User
City
APO
State
AE

What an awesome trip!

Thanks for taking the time to document and share the trip too!

Great pics!

bobbysjeep

Legacy Registered User
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Thanks for coming along for the ride! Speaking of the Yamaha it dawned on me yesterday that it is ten years old with unknown hours and I'm a long way from home.

I should pass Chatt on Saturday morning and be in Charleston Saturday late afternoon.

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Thanks for coming along for the ride! Speaking of the Yamaha it dawned on me yesterday that it is ten years old with unknown hours and I'm a long way from home.

I should pass Chatt on Saturday morning and be in Charleston Saturday late afternoon.

That is cool. You should enjoy the ride up from Chatt to the Hiwassee .

bobbysjeep

Legacy Registered User
City
Charlotte
State
NC
I just got back home from a great trip. I had no issues or breakdowns. Was able to see some beautiful areas that I have never seen before. Epic trip.

Last edited: