Domin8

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Astoria
State
NY
Most of us will dislike the same things about this, but damn if it’s not worth a watch :huh:

I think the only thing I didn't like was the "angry eyes" look once he was done.

Other than that, I even liked the music. That last song anyway.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Ok, that’s too cool. I was watching and thinking about making one of the Hallmark ornaments look like mine!

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Angry eyes, I expected him to sand down the door panels he made and I don’t see any reason to bother with the lower valence on the front bumper.

the hi-lift is completely out of proportion too, but that’s no big deal.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I think the front valence was the worst. Followed by the angry eyes. The door panels sort of blended in once he painted it- they just looked like aftermarket doors.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
That was a very cool watch... ultimately final artwork is in the eye of the artist and can be picked apart, but overall, a ton of work and attention to detail... I really liked the little dudes looking like they were building it.

cb

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Yeah, I didn't mean to be negative, just that he chose some things that I wouldn't have. Frankly, I kinda dig the tube doors on the original and would have left them. The blue one of those JKUs is about my favorite JK-based hotwheel/matchbox thus far.

I really like when people put effort into their project videos like that, it's really well done on the whole and was a crap ton of fun to watch. The suspension and steering are just insane and make up for any design choices I wouldn't have done!