Daystar 1 inch body lift

ddavis

SOA Member
City
State
KS
I must be living right, just installed the Daystar 1 inch body lift on the Scrambler, and every one of the factory body bolts came out with out any problems. It's probably time to buy a lottery ticket with this kind of luck.

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
Bolts

I must be living right, just installed the Daystar 1 inch body lift on the Scrambler, and every one of the factory body bolts came out with out any problems. It's probably time to buy a lottery ticket with this kind of luck.
WOW :headbang:

That's awsome! You may have won something better than the lottery, a SQUEAKY CLEAN SCRAMBLER!!!! :smokin: :smokin:

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
With mine, I would not even think that would be possible. Congrats!

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Now look here! You post something like that it's going to give people like me the drive to finally get around do doing that, and we all know that EVERY one of mine will snap off.

ddavis

SOA Member
City
State
KS
You may have good luck too, my Jeep came from down in Arkansas and had little rust to contend with. I did spray a lot of PB Blaster up into the body mount caged nut areas two months prior to removing them. The whole process went pretty well. Now moving on to building a winch mount for the Jeep.