Did everyone make it?

TexasCJ8er

Scrambler Owner
City
Austin
State
TX
:confused: I just joined the forum (EZ Board) yesterday afternoon and now this morning it's all changed.....:confused: .

I think I can make it through though. Glad I've found this site, it's going to be a big help!:D

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
TexasCJ8er said:
:confused: I just joined the forum (EZ Board) yesterday afternoon and now this morning it's all changed.....:confused: .

I think I can make it through though. Glad I've found this site, it's going to be a big help!:D
Stay with it, as this is the best darn site for cj8's period!

The changes were all for the good..

M

mfaile

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Marty......you're Avatar scared me for a minute there. I thought it was a pic of the missing link but then I realized it was just you.

:D

JL in CA

CJ-8.com addict
LIFETIME
SOA Member
City
Hermosa Beach
State
CA
Im in

Thanks Matt, I felt like I was on Mute (couldn't post). I think I'm all here now.

WrangledTJ

Fool Injected
Re: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mfaile said:
Marty......you're Avatar scared me for a minute there. I thought it was a pic of the missing link but then I realized it was just you.

:D
Hehehehe....thanks dude :D :p

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
????

Made it. Looks really good guys. Why didnt our number of posts come with us? I dont like that very much, darn I was about to hit 200:( . Also where is the members section? I have not found that yet.

Last edited:

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
Hey mfaile......

.......Isnt that Jerry Hubbard on your picture? 'Ole Barth Kimbles buddy? Look Jerry.......................lol.

City
Atlanta
State
GA
I made it!

I made it last night. I thought I had lost everyone and everything. This looks like it is going to be good once I figure it all out. I am about 1 month from completion with the restoration so I am really going to need ya'll in the near future. Thanks for being such a great host Matts'.

Tom

New Site

New Site Just reregistered on this new site Used a couple of the new icons to see if they work. Looks like this is a good one once I get used to it Thanks Matt:D

lineforeman99

THE MADNESS MUST END
City
Montrose
State
co
lost at first

Matt, I got it figured out. Thanks for the email. I replied to you and it came up undeliverable. The address was matt@cj-8.com. Anyway, good job on the new look.
Thanks

Butch

jeepfleet

Jeep Freak!
City
Quincy
State
MA
Well this was a bit of a suprise, But I figured out how to get in, I missed the log in on the front page, Anybody know how to post pictures? Anyway I gotta run to work.