Divorce

City
Snohomish
State
WA
Well I'm gettin un-hitched. THe old lady decided we're not meant to be, I've got to side with her on that. Times suck but we are splitting on good terms. I moved my Jeep tow rig and Tools already, tonight is my last evening here in our old home. Sucks having to leave it but it hasn't been "HOME" for a while. I wanted to work on it she didn't, thats it cause it does indeed take two to tango.

See you cats on the trails (again)

:D

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Sorry to hear that, Mark...but it does indeed take an effort by both partners. Good luck, man- you'll be in my prayers.

So- are you keeping the Scrambler now?

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
everyone needs an exwife...me and mine are both happier..my situation sounds like urs...i wanted to work it out..she didnt...i think she was right...keep ur head up

JEEPNJAX

Legacy Registered User
City
Magnolia
State
TX
Mark,

Sorry to hear the bad news, Been there - Done that, maybe it's a blessing in disguise for the both of you. Glad to hear you're both bailing on good terms though...

Good luck out there...

Thanx,

Jax
JEEPNJAX

*JOKER*

Basic User
City
Norfolk
State
VA
scott anderson said:
everyone needs an exwife...
I've recently gotten married.....again and I have to admit; lessons learned from being prematurely married the last time certainly are paying off.

Mark, it sucks at first, but soon you will be very happy and your Jeep will be in the best shape of it's life! ;)

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
Congrats

best move I ever made & we split amicably too,
:bow: I've never been happier

never again for me =)

txsbill

Legacy Registered User
City
Houston
State
TX
I feel your pain....

I feel you brother...I'm going through the same thing. At least you got to keep your Jeep...I sold mine as a consiliatory gesture...Silly me..:(

My situation is almost over, just waiting on the final paperwork to autograph. It's been amicable for the most part. It still sucks in a way, but it's good in another way.

City
Vancouver
State
BC
Sorry to hear that Mark

I was down your way just last week, & had pleasant thoughts of our dinner a while back.

I only just saw this post tonite. Best of luck, Mark, hope time heals well.

Pat