Does Poison Spyder ever have sales/deals?

Spieg

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Aurora
State
CO
Many manufacturers offer discounts occasionally. Wondering if anyone knows if PS does as well? Their checkout page has a place to enter a coupon code (which got me wondering if it would be worth it to wait for a while before ordering).

TravelnMan

Legacy Registered User
City
Granby
State
CT
If you call them up and talk with them they'll likely give you a discount if you ask. When I purchased mine I called, and if I remember correctly they gave me 10% off.

Jeeper_4_Life

Scrambler Rookie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Kingman
State
Ks
I've never seen them run a holiday special like others do. Their dealers may run specials though. Sam's Offroad out of Tulsa, OK had free shipping one time on PSC stuff so I bought my armor through them. They used to do a Christmas drawing through facebook. You had to do a bunch of stuff to get on a list for a chance to win. They would give a way a lot $$ during that. Since Larry sold it they haven't done that event that I can recall.

Spieg

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Aurora
State
CO
Thanks for the info. It seems Poison Spyder has discontinued their aluminum corner armor for the Scrambler (still listed on their website to order, but they will cancel the order), so I guess I won't be ordering from them.